Want to get your work featured on Business Explained?
Please fill out the form below to pitch your idea or article.
What are we looking for?
- Unique business-focused educational content. Our audience wants to learn more about the many areas of business, so if you are able to teach them something in an engaging, informative way, we’re interested.
- Accurate content with correct spelling, grammar and facts. If your content requires significant edits to spelling, grammar or facts, we won’t publish it.
- A minimum word count of 500 words. Our audience values good content, and it’s difficult to share value in less than 500 words!
What we’re NOT looking for
- Promotional, affiliate or sponsored posts. Your post should not read like a press release, a classified ad, or appear lopsided. You should also not use your post as a recruiting tool. You must always disclose any potential conflicts of interest or business/partner affiliations.
- Posts that infringe upon another person’s intellectual property. This includes but is not limited to trade secrets, trademarks and copyrights or any type.